I have been quite lazy with my pattern drafting recently, normally i prefer to draft my own patterns from scratch using a basic block. I have been buying quite a lot of vintage repro patterns its just so much easier! So heres something i run up this weekend, it took me around 5 hours which i think is rather good to get a whole dress finished.
Heres a picture....hmm not the most flattering, i think i'll blame it on bad lighting in my hallway. Having a great hair day though totally trying to channel Jane Mansfield
And heres the pattern i used as you can see i moved the bows from the arms to the front as i normally wear cardigans to hide my terrible pale arms >.<